Composite thread protectors are used to protect OCTG end during
storage and transport from the manufacturer to the end user.
Designed to protect the threaded steel tubing ends and prevent
water, dust, corrosive agents, UV rays and other elements to reach
the thread area.
Features of Thread Protector
1. All plastic thread protector with lighter weight, lower
transport costs, Completely recyclable-no plastic/metal separation
required, no disposal to landfill. CNC cut thread for exacting fit.
2. Hot-stamped-permanent ID for thread type/part number, no
stick-on labels. Close-end recessed liftable designs.
3. Suitable for all types of handling or loading, including truck,
rail and offshore transport.
4. Meets or exceeds all major oil company and premium thread
5. The closed end protectors may have an optional vent hole
designed to keep the inner pressure equal to the outer pressure.
6. The vent hole may also have a filter, which prevents the
intrusion of the foreign particles.